breast discharge

onc ei n awhile when i over stimulate my nipples, i will get a whiter discharge, then it turns clear. It is not a constant discharge,(only whne its over stimulation) close to my period, and I have no lumps or pain. the discharge is just a few drops, I am an anti depessants, I dont like wearing a bra either.

Breast discharge (known as Galactorrhea) is not all that uncommon (that is not related to breastfeeding/pregnancy) and happens to some women due to stimulation. It's is white/clear like you said.

Read all about it on our special Breast Discharge section here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/breast-discharge

Let me know if it explains things to you!

Breast Discharge