Breast pain after period

By March 29, 2015 - 7:38am

Hello, my gf is having minor breast pain on and off ever since she finished her period on the 20th of march. Her period came on 16th of March. We had genital rubbing which I have my condom on before her period came; I can't remember exactly when we did that(maybe 3 days before her period) but again she had her period on 16th of March. She is worrying about getting pregnant from this. What is the chance ? Thanks!

Hi jaytan

There is no risk of pregnancy here. Her pain should be seen by a doctor if it does not end soon.

You mean there is no risk of pregnancy here meaning that her period has come right?

HERWriter Guide (reply to jaytan)

Yes, there is no risk of pregnancy. She should see her doctor if the pain does not end soon.

Could you please explain to me what is normally happen when girls have their breast pain occasionally after their periods ended. Thanks!

She said it is sharp pain sometimes left and sometimes right. Not feeling it constantly but just occasionally