Breast pain and water

I m trying for pregnancy but long tome I couldn't gey peragnent
Even i m using folic acid as well and try differeny sex position can u plz tell me what else i can do and sec thing i missed my periods i do peragnency test its nagtive bu i jad to much pain in mu breast and also a water is coming fom my left what is te reason even m muu breast is getting heavy and big

Folic acid is a B vitamin that helps keep a pregnancy healthy but it is not a fertility supplement. 

Your breast discharge is also called Galactorrhea. It has many causes, though sometimes the cause is unknown. Tumors of the pituitary gland, called pituitary adenomas or prolactinomas, can cause galactorrhea. The pituitary is a small gland attached to the brain. Pituitary tumors are usually not cancerous. They can cause galactorrhea when they produce excess prolactin, a hormone that stimulates milk production.

Other causes of galactorrhea include:

• Hormonal imbalance, such ashypothyroidism
  • Some medicines, such as:
    • Stopping or starting to take birth control pills or other hormones
    • Blood pressure drugs
    • Tricyclic antidepressants
    • Tranquilizers (antipsychotics)
    • Antinausea drugs
    • Some antigastroesophageal reflux medicines
    • Some pain killers
  • Certain herbs, including:
  • Illicit drugs, such as:
    • Marijuana
    • Opiates
  • Sexual stimulation of the breast

If you have skipped a period then I think you should retest for pregnancy. We wish you the best! 

Breast Discharge