Breast tenderness, tingling sensation, not pregnant though!

Hello there, I hope all of you are doing good.
I am 26 years old lady. I have a problem, of late. I haven't had my periods from almost 2 and a half months. My periods were due on July 7, I had them on June 30th. I guess it was early this time because I had a contraceptive-emergency pill on June 24th. And now I have tingly boobs. My periods were very irregular before I fell pregnant. And after a baby, they always have been on date (I have a 20 months old princess now). From then I am still waiting for my periods to come. I have performed urine strip pregnancy test 4 times myself, and once by the GP, all times being negative. So he asked me to go for blood test. It also has turned out to be negative. However, they called me for blood test again. The report read 'High ESR',and CRP box was cross-marked. So I called them to ask what is it and the doctor on phone told that it could be due to any infection, say cold, cough, and he didn't think it necessary to repeat the test. He asked me to relax and wait for sometime. I was under mental stress for quite a sometime, but now free of them all. I have had this allergic rhinitis from almost 1 and a half year, I don't take any medication for that. Just performing Sun Salutation aasanas, it is much better now. Of late, I am experiencing tingling sensation and sensitivity in nipples, and both breasts are tender, right one appears to have some kind of pain. I feel them heavier too. I have not lost much of the pregnancy weight, trying hard to do that. I have noticed a small lump down near my vagina which is lying simply, it doesnt hurt or itch. I always have a bad tongue, meaning to say, I cant recognise whether a dish is salty or not. But I do have watering in my mouth. My appetite, bowel movements are regular & normal. What could be the condition? Awaiting your response eagerly...

Thanking you,
Chethana H

Hi, For your breast tenderness, tingling sensation and pain is due to hormone matter. For such thing take Motrin it would help alot. I saw my oncologist for such matter and told me it's all normal and it's a hormonal matter and gave me prescription ibuprofen. It has helped me alot. If it bothers you alot take Motrin. You will see lots of relief. Since you experience tenderness it is caused by low progesterone. Speak to your doctor about it about using progesterone cream. You will definitely start seeing good results.

Hi Chethana

Thank you for you post and congratulations on your new baby!

Your symptoms could actually be PMS - meaning that your period might arrive in the next week. Since you are positive you are not pregnant, your symptoms may point to PMS. If you have been breastfeeding or are still breastfeeding full time, this is likely the reason for your periods being delayed.

I'm really not sure why you are not tasting sweets or salts with your tongue - that is something you should bring up with your doctor.

You do need to get that vaginal lump checked out - all lumps need to be checked. It could be a harmless skin tag or an ingrown hair (although that would usually hurt) but it merits an examination.

Let us know if your period comes in the next week!

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide