Breasts Hurting - Overall Tired

I just got on NuvaRing from Yaz 3 weeks ago.Since then, my breasts have been super sore and I'm tired all the time (also started a new job and am working 60 hours a week). I have a slight pain in my lower right abdomen, could that be from the NuvaRing and Yaz? It comes and goes throughout the day and has been for awhile. I know I am not pregnant, as there is no way I could be and I would've known by now anyway if I was.

Hi again cew017

Thank you for your post.

You need to research the side effects of NuvaRing to know what to expect and any possible side effects.

You can read more here: http://www.nuvaring.com/consumer/risks_side_effects/

Side effects often leave in a few months when the body gets used to the medications. I think we explained that to you on another post? If you don't feel better within a few months, talk to your doctor about your options.