By July 13, 2010 - 12:57am

hi i had sex last night and the condom broke and i forgot to tak my birth control pill and he prejutaed a bit i need help??

yeah i only missed it one day i was on it for about 4-5 months and later that night i took the pill

(reply to Anonymous)

My feeling is that you are probably fine, then. I would not worry if I was in your situation.

Good luck and thanks for writing.

Hi Transformers,
I recently wrote an article about missed birth control pills (oops!). Hope it helps:
Please let us know how you're doing.

Hi Transformers

It would help to have a little more information. How long have you been on the pill? Have you only missed one? Did you take it?

You may need emergency contraception, but then again, if you've been on the pill a long time, missed one, and took it right away you probably don't. If you can give us a few more details we will try to point you in the right direction.

Thanks for writing.