Brown Clots period continuously

Hi Dr,
I am 25 yrs old and got married before 8 months ago. My last regular period was 5th June 2016. After that I didn't get regular monthly period till now, but from 10th July to till now slightly brown clots are coming while i was going urine/toilet. I haven't used no pads at this time.

Kindly advise me in this case. What should i do? why this happened? Please explain me.

Note : I haven't get like this earlier, this is the first time. I have checked pregnancy test at home which result was negative.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kiruba

It sounds like you may have a hormonal imbalance that is causing this brown discharge. Since you have been having normal periods up until June, your July period could have been very light but extended.

If August is not a normal month for you, then make an appointment to see a a doctor for testing. Some blood tests may be taken to see if there is any irregularity with your hormones.

Thanks Susan for your guidance.