brown discharge

By Anonymous April 11, 2016 - 12:52pm

Hello. For the entire day today i have been experiencing a brown discharge. Especially when i wipe. It looks like the ones i get when i am on the last days of my period. Is this implantation bleeding? My period is due on the 13th but i also have irregular cycles. My bf and i have not yet had direct sexual intercourse. We always have undies on and he never got inside me but im so confused and scared that i might be pregnant. I've read in a lot of sites that implantation bleeding or spotting could be brown or red in color and can be seen when you wipe. Pls help me cause im so super scared rn i cant even sleep

Until today i still have brown discharge. It looks like brownish red. What should i do? Is there something wrong with me? Is this normal? Im so confused

You can't be pregnant so there is no concern there.

Again, this is likely to be the start of your period. Brown blood is old blood and is often discharged at the start of a new period. Give your body more time.

If you have further concerns, it's a good idea to call your doctor.

Is this normal? Or is there something wrong with me? It really scares me because its very similar to the description of implantation bleeding or spotting. I have never experienced this before. I have brown discharge before getting my period but it lasts for only a couple of hours then my period already starts but now i've been experiencing it since yesterday morning.

Pregnancy is not possible from what you have said. It sounds like your period is coming, albeit a few days early. It doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about - your period should start properly in the next couple of days.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle