Calendar method problem

By October 13, 2015 - 12:51am

I am confused about calendar method. Could you please help me. I am 20 yrs old. i forgot to record my january period... My recorded periods are feb. 7, march 7, april 10, may 7, june 7, july 6, august 11, september 9, september 28.. Well for october my fertility is october 7- 13?? Please correct me if im wrong. My question is, is it safe to have sex on october 16th, friday and onwards?? Kindly please answer my question. Thank you very much!

Thank you.. But based on my periods, is it reasonably safe if i had sex from october 16th and onwards?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Curiousitykills)

Yes, that is what I said - "reasonably" safe which doesn't actually mean safe but there are safer times than others. The safest time is the time leading up to your period.

I don't like to be put in a position telling someone when a safe time is - I'm not responsible for their sexual health and/or birth control failure. I can only give you a guide but remember that our cycles can change every month even if we're generally regular. That's the nature of the human body.

Hi Curiositykills

We're not in a position to tell anyone when their "safe" days are; but the dates you are asking about show to be reasonably safe if your cycle is pretty much like clockwork.