Can anyone give me information on becoming a live tissue donator in exchange for abdominoplasty?

By June 22, 2011 - 11:47am

Hi kayc

To my knowledge, you cannot get a free tummy tuck, for tissue donation. If you are in the United States, it's illegal to donate body parts for money or services. Are you trying to do this under-the-table with a plastic surgeon, or something like that?

Did you read somewhere that this was possible?

No I'm not trying to do any thing illegal with anyone under the table. This was the starting point here on this site that made me aware of program like this.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kayc)

Hi again Kayc

Good that you are not doing it under the table - you'd be surprised at how many women are willing to go to a dodgy "surgeon" because the prices are so cheap.

I'm not aware that EmpowHER had spoken about these programs - can you post the link? I'd be interested to read up about this!