Can this be cancer ?

I had throat polopys removed from both vocal cords back in 2001. Now on my right vocal cord I have another polopy. I have sore throat. Ear hurting. Voice problems. Sore throat,coughing, and now burning in throat. I do not and have never smoked. I do not drink or use non prescription drugs.

I'm sorry you are having such trouble and in pain.

You will not know what's going on until you get the polyp tested. Since you have a history of these, you should get tested straight away. I assume your last polyps were non-cancerous? What were they or why were they there, did your doctors say?

Throat Cancer

Throat Cancer Guide