Can this be implantation bleeding?

I am 35 years old, and my cycles are 25 days...as of right now I am 2 days late for af...but this morning I notice that I have a very light pink discharge and not my full blown period as I would usually have, its only there when I go to the bathroom, it has been doing this for about 5 hours, I also have slight cramping but nothing like I do when I have a normal period, is there any possibility it could mean that I am pregnant and I am one of the few that either ovulated late or its just taking longer for the implant....any advice would be helpful.

Bleeding does not indicate pregnancy, but most likely indicates a period.

Implantation bleeding would be a one-time spot that may/may not be noticed. It usually goes unnoticed by women, and usually does not include slight cramping, although it is possible.

We can all speculate about what your symptoms could possibly mean, but the only way to know is to test for pregnancy or wait for your period to begin. A late period is very common, and does not necessarily indicate a pregnancy.

Your best options are to take a home pregnancy test if you have been trying to conceive, or wait a few more days for your period to begin.

Let us know if you take a test, or if your period starts within the week!