Can a blood pregnancy test be accurate even if it is not taken in the morning?

I have read that when taking a urine pregnancy test it is better to be done in the morning since it has more of the hormone or hCG. My question is it is also better if i take a blood pregnancy test in the morning? Will that be more accurate? I am concerned because i already took a blood pregnancy test and it showed to be negative but i took it in the afternoon. I have already eaten and drank water that time. Will the consumption of food and water also affect the result or can be a cause of a false negative? thank you in advance

Testing in the morning is no longer necessary. Pregnancy testing itself is very advanced now (whether blood or urine) and the old notion of testing first thing in the morning no longer applies. Consumption of food/water has nothing to do with the outcome of a pregnancy test.