Can Breasts Enlarge After Eating Or Drinking Certain Foods/Beverages?

Sometimes it seems like my breasts become larger, specifically after drinking caffeinated beverages or eating sugar. Also, when I cut these items out, they seem to go back to their "normal" size; they feel less bloated. You should probably also know that I am a large-breasted woman. What do you think?

Hi I have the same problem, am big busted and I started exercising 2 weeks ago. I had cut out on bread which is my biggest weakness and my breasts were feeling so much lighter. last night I had a craving and had 4 slices of bread with peanut butter and my breast became painful and heavy. I decided to goggle and I think bread has that effect on my breast ......waoooo....at leat now I know what to cut out on.... Thanks Mimi

It bothers me that I'm now a full grown lady but petite with a child and my breast are small. Any suggestions on how I may increase them without surgery or any needles. I eat healthy but I am weak in sweets. Can you help me? It depress me so much when I get undressed. Hope to hear from you soon.

(reply to Anonymous)

I answered your question here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/how-can-you-increase-your-breast

I think you answered your own question!

Caffeine has many effects on the body, including decreasing the body's ability to absorb important minerals and calcium. Sugar makes the entire abdomen swell (especially in carbonated form) and can make breasts feel heavier and bloated. All sugars that the body does not use immediately for energy, is converted to fat. So never think that regular beverages that are "fat free" are really fat free. All that sugar will ultimately convert to fat. Many women gain weight in their breasts, as well as their mid sections.

The good thing is that you don't need caffeine or much sugar in your diet. Switch to caffeine free drinks and use a natural sugar substitute like Stevia, honey or agave nectar.

Limit chocolate (it contains lots of caffeine AND sugar) and try some sugar free chocs and candies suitable for diabetics. You'll find something tasty in there! Choose dark chocolate over milk or white chocolate. Choose foods with "low sugar" on the ingredients section and read labels carefully. When craving sweets, eat a big old mouthful of raisins - that works wonders for me. Choose a sweet peach or ripe plum. Fruits do contain natural sugars but they are a lot better than all the refined sugars we find in processed foods.

Do this for a month and see what happens. If your breast size remains normal then you'll see that this diet is a better one for you! It's probably better for all of us!

What do you think?

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide