Can dry sex cause pregnancy?

By September 15, 2016 - 8:57pm

hi, me and my girlfriend were having dry-sex. But she was completely naked but I had my underwear on. We didn't have intercourse sex just grinding on each other. And I didn't pre cm or cm in my underwear. But i'm still worried she might get pregnant. Should I be worried?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...