Q: 

can fingering cause pregnancy?

Last month i fingered my girlfriend..it was her first time. And she also gave me a handjob.. i am 90% sure i did not have any cm on my finger..i did not insert my finger completely either..but for the past month she has been experiencin stomachache, backache,headache,cramps and todau was the day she would get her period..but instead a white fluid is coming out.. we both are very scared..we dont know if it is a pregnancy or infection..help us please

Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your question.

Pregnancy is not possible through fingering. If you are certain that your finger was dry, there was no risk.

Regards,

Tags: