ask: Can genital or pubic area rashes develope from bare skin to skin outercourse?

I would like to answer your question, but, I don't know exactly what you are asking.

By skin to skin outercourse, do you mean skin to skin contact with the genital area, as in sexual intercourse?

By genital or pubic area rashes, do you mean a fungal infection, pubic lice or scabies or a sexually transmitted disease?

Knowing what kind of rash you are asking about, I give you an answer.

Skin Rash

Skin Rash Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :