Skin Rash

Get Email Updates

Skin Rash Guide

Rosa Cabrera RN

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!

EmpowHER Guest

ask: Can genital or pubic area rashes develope from bare skin to skin outercourse?

By Anonymous
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide

Hello Anonymous,
I would like to answer your question, but, I don't know exactly what you are asking.

By skin to skin outercourse, do you mean skin to skin contact with the genital area, as in sexual intercourse?

By genital or pubic area rashes, do you mean a fungal infection, pubic lice or scabies or a sexually transmitted disease?

Knowing what kind of rash you are asking about, I give you an answer.


April 18, 2012 - 4:23pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


3195 Health


1960 Lives


1838 Lives
8 lives impacted in the last 24 hrs Learn More

Take Our Featured Health Poll

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :
View Results