Can girl get pregnant?

We had sex 2 days before and it was one night stand, and I'm not experienced very much, so I'm quite afraid and paranoid as hell and cant find answer. The situation was like that. We had sex twice with like 15 min interval. Both times I used condom. First time I cum in her with my condom on, then we talked like 15 mins and I wiped my hands and penis in the paper towel and then I fingered her clitor. then I put on second condom and we had sex again, this time i didnt cum. I even looked first condom if it wasnt broke when she left, gladly it wasnt. So how u think there is any possibility that she can get pregnant, maybe my hands wasnt clean enought, but they was dry, however maybe i touched condom while putting it on and thats how sperm get in her vagina, or some spots wasnt cleaned on my dick where it wasnt covered by condom? How u think whats the % of getting pregnant?
Please please help, I'm so paranoid!!
Thank u!

We have no idea if you had sperm on your hands or how it would affect pregnancy risks - only you would know that since we weren't there. So what we can tell you is that condoms are up to 98% effective when used correctly.

Ty for answer! :) But like I said my hands was dry, but could sperm still be alive, when i did next things i wrote about? I have read that on hands it stays in very low concentration and its impossible to get pregnant, is it true?

Dear Anon

Pregnancy is not likely to be possible in your situation. We do not guarantee anything on this website because information coming in is second hand.