ask: can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Okay, so my boyfriend and I were having sex and he came on his hand and had cum on his fingers and about 10 seconds after he fingered me without wiping his hands off. Now I heard that sperm doesn't live outside the body but is there a possibility that I could get pregnant from what happened?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. If the semen is wet, sperm is still alive and capable of causing pregnancy if it gets into the vagina.

So, it is possible that you could have gotten pregnant if this happened five days before or on the day you ovulated.

Regards,

Anonymous

PLEASE HELP. My boyfriend and I were messing around and I gave him a handjob through his pants until he came in his pants, i felt a little bit on my fingertips but wiped it off on his trampoline. i might add in that i hadn't had my period 5 months PRIOR to this event due to possible amnorherrea (absence of periods) my doctor said my eggs probably weren't dropping when I saw her before this event. About 3 or more minutes after wiping it off, i guided him by his two fingers to a private place so he could finger me. I was a little wet down there but after about a minute of him touching me I asked him to stop, if it helps my hands probably only touched his about 30 seconds. What are my chances of getting pregnant? i took a bleach home pregnancy test and it came back positive although in the past it has come back falsey positive too so it may not be 100% reliable. HELP.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The bleach test is not accurate enough to be used as a proper indication of pregnancy.

Any sperm was likely dried off and it was on your fingers, not his. The fact that you took his fingers to guide you to your vagina (does he not know where it is?) means transferred is possible but it's highly improbable.

Anonymous

Hi-
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I was giving him a blowjob. A little semen got on my hand, I wiped it off with some Kleenex wet wipes. My hand dried up after that since we were in an air-conditioned room. He didn't touch me after he came. and I went to the bathroom about 5-10 minutes later and had to clean the surface of my vagina with the same hand after peeing. I'm a virgin. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant? Was it sufficient to clean his semen off with Kleenex?

Yes, you're fine, I think it's reaching a lot to think that pregnancy is a possibility. Why do you clean your genitals with your hands after peeing? Use a tissue or wet-wipe.

Anonymous

I came on my hand then wiped it with a napkin but it was kinda sticky , then I fingered her for about 10 seconds . Am I In danger of getting her pregnant?

There may be some risk here, Anon - that was foolish behavior. 

But as to what extent we cannot say. Her risk is low but it's still there. 

Anonymous

Hi-
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I was giving him a handjob. A little semen got on my hands, and I went to the bathroom about 5 minutes after. I think some of it may have gotten on the toilet paper. I am a virgin, but is there any way possible of me being pregnant?

Jeffery Lim

News flash, my GF just got her period. Does the period thing includes pregnancy pr 100% not?

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :