can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By Lindsey September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

hi, I gave my boyfriend a handjob a few days ago, according to my period app I did so a week before my period is due and it is supposed to come tomorrow. when he came, he came on my stomach and a little of it went on the top of my pelvis, right below where the hair starts growing. we cleaned it up by wiping it off, up towards my stomach and then I wiped my stomach with a wet towel to get any extra ejactulate off.
now I can't stop thinking that there's a chance that a few sperm got down there and I could be pregnant... I have gotten cramps a few times over the past few days and had a lot of discharge yesterday. is there a chance that I could be pregnant??
I'm freaking out.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You're fine - sperm don't know where to go (ie - find a vagina and swim up it) when you engage in that kind of sexual activity. Pregnancy is impossible - your period should be along when expected. Your symptoms are probably PMS.

thank you! I'm going crazy getting paranoid lol

Anonymous

hi, so I gave my boyfriend handjob, he came. then I wants to clean myself with tissues, so I asked him to passed it to me. th thing is I'm not sure when he's passing to me, does his hands have semen on it or did he used th tissues to wiped himself then pass it to me. when I asked him, he told me that he was very sure that his hands were clean and he did not clean himself w those tissues. but I'm still v concern about it as idk if he cleaned himself w it b4 passing it to me or what, can I get pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am assuming you used the tissue to wipe your fingers. If that is all you did with the tissue, there would be no risk of you becoming pregnant.

To understand how pregnancy can happen, please look at this:
"Am I Pregnant?: Myths and Facts About Sex"
http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/am-i-pregnant-myths-and-facts-...

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I used th tissues to clean my vagina area bc it was wet, but I'm sure I didn't use my left hand ( th one that help my boyfriend's) to touch th tissues. after that I wore back my pants then I use a new piece of tissues to wiped th semen off and then washed my hands.

You should be okay with no risk of having become pregnant.

Anonymous

can I get pregnant if I jacked my boyfriend off and after he ejaculated I wiped my hands he wiped his penis and his hands and after that he fingered me is there any chance I can be pregnant . my period comes on next week I just don't wanna stress . he said he wiped his hands

I don't think you were at risk for becoming pregnant. Next time, wash with soap and warm water.

Regards,

Anonymous

Can I get pregnant the day after my period, fingering myself with my boyfriends cm after 12 hours, having washed my hands maybe 3 times with any cum under my fingernails? I'm very scared of even the slightest possibility. I keep telling myself that it isn't possible, but I'm very afraid of the chance.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :