can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

So me and my girl friend were fooling around and so I had cum on my boxers she took a baby wipe and cleaned off the top of my boxers with it then we washed our hands immediately then maybe a couple hours later we went out to my car and fooled around she had me check my boxers to see if there was anything there wasn't but I touched that spot where there was cum at then I fingered her can she get pregnant it was dry but I'm just curious

There doesn't appear to be a pregnancy risk here - and dry sperm is dead sperm.

Anonymous

Hello,

7 days ago, my boyfriend and I were playing around. I'm a virgin but I was giving him a blowjob and i got a bit of cm on my finger. I licked it off my finger and about a minute later i mistakingly put it where I was wet for a about 3-4 seconds. I think I had ovulated about 4 days before this happened but I am not sure. Is there any chance that I can get pregnant? Please answer because I am flipping out.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I do not think there was a chance of becoming pregnant. However, if you still had semen on that finger and inserted it into your vagina, and this happened during your ovulation, then there would have been a chance.

hello, about two weeks ago I made my boyfriend cum and I think I might have gotten cum on my fingers. I rubbed myself and stuck my finger in a little before realizing my mistake but I quickly washed my hands and my vagina off with soap and water, including inside. Is it possible I could be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Hello678)

It doesn't sound like pregnancy is possible but since we don't know of there was live sperm on a finger, we can't say for sure. However, dry sperm is dead sperm.

Practice better hygiene in future so you're not worried.

Anonymous

Hello
My boyfriend and i ware playing around be came twice on was was far from my V bt he had sperm on his hand when he massged me and he was so close to the v opening but he didnt get his hand really in
The second time there was cum on my v from the outside and i went and washed it with water ..
And i just finished my priod by 5 days maybe

Plz can i be pregnant?.

Have your boyfriend practice better hygiene in future.

Anonymous

my boyfriend came inside me on the day before my period is supposed to come. Will that period still happen if I am pregnant since it was so soon? or will I miss it entirely. thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When is or was your period due to start?

There was probably no risk for pregnancy because ovulation happened about 2 weeks earlier.

If your periods are normally regular, and this one is late by at least seven days, test for pregnancy. You could test with an early response test which allows you to test five days before your period is due.