can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Hello
My boyfriend and i ware playing around be came twice on was was far from my V bt he had sperm on his hand when he massged me and he was so close to the v opening but he didnt get his hand really in
The second time there was cum on my v from the outside and i went and washed it with water ..
And i just finished my priod by 5 days maybe

Plz can i be pregnant?.

It doesn't sound like pregnancy is possible but since we don't know of there was live sperm on a finger, we can't say for sure. However, dry sperm is dead sperm.

Have your boyfriend practice better hygiene in future.

Anonymous

my boyfriend came inside me on the day before my period is supposed to come. Will that period still happen if I am pregnant since it was so soon? or will I miss it entirely. thanks

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

When is or was your period due to start?

There was probably no risk for pregnancy because ovulation happened about 2 weeks earlier.

If your periods are normally regular, and this one is late by at least seven days, test for pregnancy. You could test with an early response test which allows you to test five days before your period is due.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi MaryAnn, in response to my last question, my period was due to start today. He came last night and only a little got inside me. So I wasn't sure if I would miss this period since it all is supposed to happen within a day from each other. Thanks!

Anonymous

hi, my boyfriend came and was wiping the little bit of cum left off that was in his tip. he proceeded to wipe it off in the grass next to us, then shortly after he fingered me. Is there any possible way that i could get pregnant? from (if there even was any) that little about of dry cum on his finger?

Anonymous

Hi I was have sex with my girlfriend and I pulled out and I was starting to ejaculated and I came to quick before I got a towel so I used my hand to keep it from going everywhere and some squirted at her clit. And she felt it can she be pregnant. Please answer soon. She wiped it off with a different towel and took a shower after.

We can't tell you whether or not she will get pregnant of course, but her risk is tiny. If she rinsed off then she should be fine. If not, there is just a very small risk. If she doesn't get her period when expected she can take a test.

i have a question we had sex and i use a condom and i cum in the comfort room then theres a semen in my hands i wash my hands with water 5 to 10 minutes i finger my girlfriend is it have a possibilities that she is pregnant