can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Hello I need help
So I keep over thinking this . Me and my girl had sex but I never went through the front door . We had anal sex and I did cum . Right after that I used my shirt and whipped it off . I did not leak to her virgina . Nor not close to it . But what I'm keep stressing about is that I used my shirt to whipe the cum off . And I accidentally wipe the virgina . Please help me do u think she's pregnant ? Help me please

Hello Anon

Pregnancy doesn't seem possible but if you can't stop thinking about it, use a condom in future and be more careful. Her period will be the sign that she's not pregnant. You'll have to wait it out.

Anonymous

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAD SOME FUN,AND I HAD MASTURBATE AND I RELEASED MY SPERM IN MY TOWEL AFTER THAT I WASHED THAT TOWEL WITH A SAFEGUARD SOAP BUT NOT TOO WELL,AFTER 5 MINUTES I HOLD A COLD BOTTLE AND I DRINK SOME WATER.
A MINUTE LATER I FINGERED MY GIRLFRIEND I'M TOO WORRIED BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE IF MY HAND WAS CLEAN,I'M TOO WORRIED IF THERE MAYBE A SPERM ON MY HANDS WHEN I FINGERED MY GIRLFRIEND.

I'M TOO WORRIED MAYBE SHE WILL BE GET A PREGNANT,BECAUSE WE'RE NOT READY YET WE'RE TOO YOUNG ABOUT HAVING AN OWN FAMILY.

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY.
THANK YOU

Anonymous

I'm kind of in the same situation here. My gf touched me and I got some sperm on my hands, significantly more on my right hand than on my left hand. So I rubbed it off on 4 different clothes, waited for a few minutes, and then washed my hands with cold water and dish soap, and used a paper towel to dry my hands. Then I touched her. I never went into her, I mostly touched her over her panties with my left hand. Half hour later she washed her vagina with soap and water. Also, she got her period the very next morning. It's been 15 days and she says she feels all normal.
I've read about similar situations in many other sites, and they all say that it's very unlikely she is pregnant. But I'd still like to know what you think

Hello Anon

There is no risk of pregnancy at all. And she got her period the next day. This means she is absolutely not pregnant.

Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Hi there I'm just wondering I was fingering my girlfriend inside her pants and she was giving me a hand job inside my pants at the same time no cum came through my pants but there was cum on her hand we waited for about 5 mins to let everything calm down nd then she went to pee she wiped with the hand that I had cum on could she be pregnant ?

Hello Anon

A woman doesn't wipe herself in the bathroom with her hand, she uses tissue.

There is no risk of pregnancy from what you did.

Anonymous

Had sex with girlfriend a week ago and cummed just before we had sex and didn't pee between. When I went to put the condom on I placed it on the wrong way then flipped it over. I wiped the tip of the condom to try and wipe any pre cum that might have been there even tho I couldn't feel any (it was dark)
I've been stressing heaps. Is there a chance she might be pregnant or can I relax? Ps her periods are all over the place and she doesn't keep track

Anonymous

If there was sperm on my hand which then touched my tampon applicator which I then put up my vagina could I be pregnant?