can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By Lindsey September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Can I get pregnant if I had sperm on my fingers but I wiped it off and touch my vagina where the birth canal is and a little bit above? I was seeing if my boyfriend came on me and I felt my own wetness. I'm not sure if there was a lot of sperm to cause pregnancy.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The only way there can be a risk is if there was live sperm on your finger. Since you wiped your hands, it's not likely but we can't say for sure.

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then he wiped his hands with baby wipes then put germ x on his hands. He then came inside and washed his hands and then fingered me a little after. Now I've had brown discharge 3 days after that happened. Could I be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I don't see how you could be pregnant. Sounds like your boyfriend removed all semen.

Generally, brown vaginal discharge is old blood and uterine lining left over from your last period.

Anonymous, is your next period due soon?

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

My period sort of just ended. I have been having issues with birth control as I had been having problems with ovarian cysts. I accidentally had taken a pill a little later during the day and that usually makes me start a period. It ended on the previous Friday.

That explains the brown discharge.

So no chance of pregnancy? Could the fingering have disrupted my vaginal walls in any way and thus the brown discharge to still occur?

No chance of pregnancy because you were wearing clothes and he was not able to put his finger into your vagina, which is inside of your body. Thus, he never touched your vagina and could not have "disrupted " your vaginal walls.

Any further concerns should be discussed with your gynecologist.

Actually. Yes I did have on clothes but It was a dress and he put his fingers into my vaginal cavity. So is there a chance of pregnancy with that?

Were you or were you not wearing underwear?

Did he or did he not remove all semen from his fingers?

Did you or did you not take your birth control pills before and on the day this happened?

It is clear that if you are taking birth control pills and have not missed a dose, and if there was no semen on his fingers, there was no chance for pregnancy.

If you still think there was a risk, contact your gynecologist to have a blood pregnancy test ordered.