Q: 

can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

So I was over my girlfriends house and she gave me a hand job/blow job and we both got cum on our hands so I wiped it off with just a small little paper towel and about 5-10 mins later, fingered her and it's been 4 days and she's really worried cause she's getting stomach pains. Is there a chance she's pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If she starts her period on time, you will know that she did not become pregnant.

Next time, wash with soap and water.

Anonymous

If I was fooling around with a guy and i was giving him head and hand and there was precum on my hand then touched myself (for less than 30 seconds before I remembered and then immediately took it off) should I be worries??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm.

However, since he may have recently ejaculated, sperm was in his urethra, which is the tube urine and semen pass through. If he urinated, sperm was flushed out. If he didn't there was sperm in the pre ejaculate fluid.

Anonymous

When we were in yhe car, my girlfriend gave me a blowjob and i jerk myself when i was about to ejaculate. Once i ejaculated, sperm got on my hand but i wiped it of with some tissue. I can feel that there was a little bit wet sperm on my hand like minimal but then after 5-10 minutes i fingered my girlfriend. Is it possible that she is pregnant? I fingered her on the second last day of her period. The next day was her last day of period

Hello Anon
If she was on her period there was no risk and you're not sure there was sperm in the first place. Since you knew there was sperm on your hand and it may have been wet, you shouldn't have used your fingers.

Anonymous

If I gave my boyfriend a bj and I touched his sperm BUT wiped it off with a towel and accidentally touched myself on the outside, am I likely to get pregnant? It's my last day of ovulation and I'm really worried.

Anonymous

okayy . please help me maam . please please!huhuhuhu . april 26 me and my girlfriend had manual sex she was in her 6th day cycle . her cycle lasts 30 days .after i ejaculated i am not sure if some semen got on my hands but after few minutes i wiped it off then fingered her .. after two days, she took ecp . can she still get pregnant?? if she will get withdrawal bleeding after a couple of days because of the ecp, will it prove that she is not pregnant?? please help me ... when can she take pregnancy test?

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours and up to 90% effective if taken within 72 hours, so the risk is very small. It works by preventing ovulation and stopping a pregnancy from starting. It is not an abortion pill. It prevents a pregnancy, it does not end one. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell.

The more frequently they are taken, the more likely a woman is to have side effects and an irregular cycle. They should be taken only for emergencies, not used as a method of birth control.
Symptoms usually start 2-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding or spotting. Not all women get symptoms. Some get many, or a few, or none. If a woman doesn’t get her next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low. Periods can often be delayed or longer/shorter as a result of taking emergency contraception. They should get back to normal by the second cycle after.

But maam . Does really wiping off semen from hands make sperm unable to impregnate a woman?please maam . When can she take pregnancy test ? Thanks maan .

Tags: