ask: can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Lately me and my girlfriedn havig oral sex where i came in my pants after half n hour i had sex and this time i came inside her.
It was watery kindof sperm. Will she get pregnant bcoz of that watery sperm or will she get pregnant with the sperm i came in my pants nd had sex without even a wash..
I am worried

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You seem to be under the impression she will get pregnant one way or the other, but this is not the case. We can't say "how" she will get pregnant, if she does.

Stop having unprotected sex - this is how you avoid pregnancy.

Anonymous

Please I need urgent help, i jerked off than i cleaned my sperm with toilet papre afterwards i rubbed her clit, she is a virgin and i never touched her vagina, can she be pregnant

Pregnancy is not possible.

Santi

Hi susan

Me and my girl were masturbating each other when i came, a little of my cm got on top of her panties, which she had on. Then she went home with them on. Could she get pregnant like that?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Santi)

Hi Santi
No, pregnancy is impossible if there is not ejaculation in her genitals. Sperm does not travel through fabric like water. There is no risk here.

Hgi333

If sperm got onto my hands but was cleaned off and I even got into a pool before fingering my girlfriend is there any chance of pregnancy? Keep in mind from the time I ejaculated to fingering her was about 5-6 hours....just nervous and want a answer PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Hgi333)

No, Hgi333

Pregnancy is impossible.

Hgi333 (reply to Susan Cody)

Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Hello, my boyfriend and I were playing around. I gave him a handjob & semen both got on our hands. Right after my boyfriend fingered me without wiping his hands off. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant? I've been feeling tired lately , but I still feel normal .

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :