Pregnancy Guide

ask: can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By Lindsey

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Hi-
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I was giving him a handjob. A little semen got on my hands, and I went to the bathroom about 5 minutes after. I think some of it may have gotten on the toilet paper. I am a virgin, but is there any way possible of me being pregnant?

Jeffery Lim

News flash, my GF just got her period. Does the period thing includes pregnancy pr 100% not?

Jeffery Lim

I have the same problem too. I got some precum on my hands, probably dried, and i put my hands on my gf vaginal side. Can this have risk on pregnancy stuff?

Anonymous

I have that problem too. I got pre-cum on my hand, probably dry, then i was just like touched her vaginal side. Will pregnancy occur?

Anonymous

while we are on this topic, I am 15 and a virgin. Never had a penis inside my JJ. But my boyfriend and I had anal sex 3 hours ago, and he cummed in my butthole. While I was on the toilet some of his cumm dripped into my JJ. Is it possible to get pregnant from this? Please help. I am really freaked out, it felt awesome but now i dont know if it was worth it. Does anyone else do anal and has this happened before?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No-one can definitively answer this question but there may be some risk, yes, since anytime sperm comes into contact with a woman's vaginal area, pregnancy may occur. Your risk would be very low but it is there, nonetheless.

I'm very concerned that you are having anal sex without a condom. You are running a great risk of HIV/AIDs and other STDs no matter how your boyfriend swears up and down he's "clean". Please look out for YOU and always use a condom, ok?

I wish you the best!
~Susan

Anonymous

same problem. I jacked off my boyfriend and he cummed all over himself, then he put his fingers on his dick (that had cum on it) and pulled up his pants and everything. He then fingered me a little after. Is it possible for that to make me pregnant?

Anon-

Sperm has a tough life outside the body - it doesn't stay alive for long but your boyfriends actions actually could easily get you pregnant if it was done right after sex.

You are engaging in risky behavior so please make sure you use a condom or another form of birth control so you don't have these concerns.

Best to you,

I would like to know if other than pregnant is it possible to give a girl n std like gonorrhea hiv n others by this same action of fingering her afyer whiping sperm off your hand

what is the possibility of that actually getting me pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :