ask: can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By Lindsey September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Hi, I was fooling around with a guy a couple of days ago and I'm worried because he kept rubbing himself while he was precumming and then sticking his fingers in me. We didn't have sex, that's all we did. Is there any chance of pregnancy? According to my period calendar, I'm supposed to be fertile today with a medium chance of pregnancy, but I'm not supposed to ovulate until the 28th. I'm really freaking out about this and I saw you answer pretty quickly so I thought I'd ask.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pregnancy would only be possible if he had live sperm on the finger he used. If not, then pregnancy can't occur.

My girlfriend and I were messing around and I had some semen on my hands, I wiped it off, and then about 10-15 minutes later it was completely dry and I fingered her, could she be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, your girlfriend could not have become pregnant if you removed the semen from your hands.

my gf is in her period.. and i masturated and came over her boobs and belly ... is there any chances ?

I had masterbauited about 2 hours before I fingered my girlfriend. I wiped it off but did not wash my hands. Could she be pregnant.

Hey I'm freaking out me and my boyfriend were messing around bad he came in in pants but cleaned the cm with his shirt and put it inside can I get pregnant?

There is some potential if there was any sperm left on him but the risk is low.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :