can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Hi there I'm just wondering I was fingering my girlfriend inside her pants and she was giving me a hand job inside my pants at the same time no cum came through my pants but there was cum on her hand we waited for about 5 mins to let everything calm down nd then she went to pee she wiped with the hand that I had cum on could she be pregnant ?

Hello Anon

A woman doesn't wipe herself in the bathroom with her hand, she uses tissue.

There is no risk of pregnancy from what you did.

Anonymous

Had sex with girlfriend a week ago and cummed just before we had sex and didn't pee between. When I went to put the condom on I placed it on the wrong way then flipped it over. I wiped the tip of the condom to try and wipe any pre cum that might have been there even tho I couldn't feel any (it was dark)
I've been stressing heaps. Is there a chance she might be pregnant or can I relax? Ps her periods are all over the place and she doesn't keep track

Anonymous

If there was sperm on my hand which then touched my tampon applicator which I then put up my vagina could I be pregnant?

It's very unlikely that pregnancy could occur and since you were on your period, even less likely. I don't think you have much to worry about.

Anonymous

Hi this thread seems to get a lot of comments and replies and any help would be great.

Me and my boyfriend were having intercourse and he uses the pull out method and comes on my stomach/chest.

He had come on his hands and fingers and proceeded to stick his fingers inside me.

I last had my period on November 17th. Is there any chance I could get pregnant by this happening?

HI Anon

If there was sperm on his fingers that he inserted in you then yes, there of course is a risk. To what extent we cannot say.

I have a question. Me and my boyfriend were having sex he jerked off and had cum on his fingers and stuck them inside me then realized and pulled them out. But the cum was sitting on his hand 10-20 mins before he put them inside. Am I pregnant or just worrying for nothing?

Guide (reply to Kyky02)

Hello Kyky02,

That was risky. If the semen was still wet when he inserted his fingers, there was a chance of becoming pregnant. Especially if this happened during your fertile time, which is five days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation.

Wait for your period to start. If you are late by at least seven days, test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

I was just fooling around with my guy in the car & i gave him a hand job, he came on my hand but i wiped it off. When i got home about 5-10 minutes later i was checking my vagina & touched it with the same hand that he came on. After realizing that i washed my hands, and my vagina. The sperm was dry & it didn't have a smell.

Please tell me I'm not pregnant!!