ask: can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

I know you answered this question a ton but I just would like to add in my story. See how much I'm at risk in someones opinion. I and a girl (We are in our 20's) were masturbating each other when I came first. It went on me not her, so I then I kept trying to finish her for 5-8mins while the cum sat on me. She had some on her hand but kept it away at first. Finally I decided to clean it up without getting her off, it was just everywhere. But she was close to cumming herself and started using her clean hand to play with her clit. Just as I grabbed a towel I saw her put her hand that wasn't clean down there assisting the other hand with finding her clit better.

I quickly said "HEY! Your hand has cum on it!" and she quickly withdrew. By this time the cum was probably 12mins old. She claims she never touched anything but her clit and her fingers were dry but there was a tiny bit at the base of her palm before her wrist starts.

She seems to not be worried but I'm paranoid as hell. She also finished her period the day before. How much should I be worrying?

Thank you

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is likely no risk at all.

Anonymous

So my girlfriend was giving me am hj and I c*** and I went to change clothes and got a little on my finger but wiped it off and after changing my clothes we layed around for about 5-10 minutes then I started fingering her. Can she be pregnant? I'm freaking out. Please help

Anonymous

My GF gave me a hand-job recently. I was laying on my back and came on my stomach area. My girlfriend rubbed her hands and spread it around bit. I had not touched my covered penis. (She was wearing clothes, no problems here.) Afterwards she went to wash her hands.
While she was washing her hands I used extra clothes to clean myself off. I never touched my penis directly and made sure to clean up well. Being that everything was wiped/dried off.

Here is where I'm a bit worried. I didn't wash my hands and may have gotten a little on my hands while cleaning up. We played around for a while and I would say roughly between 15 maybe 20 mins had past before I was fingering my GF. I'm worried, even though my hands were dry and with the elapsed time, that there is a small chance she could get pregnant.
She's on "the pill" but I believe its a low dose as to just help with her really bad periods.
What is your opinion? Thank you.

Most pills are low dose these days and there is no way she can get pregnant from what you have described.

Don't play these scenarios around in your head - pregnancy is not possible.

Anonymous

Lately me and my girlfriedn havig oral sex where i came in my pants after half n hour i had sex and this time i came inside her.
It was watery kindof sperm. Will she get pregnant bcoz of that watery sperm or will she get pregnant with the sperm i came in my pants nd had sex without even a wash..
I am worried

You seem to be under the impression she will get pregnant one way or the other, but this is not the case. We can't say "how" she will get pregnant, if she does.

Stop having unprotected sex - this is how you avoid pregnancy.

What If she takes contraceptive pills the next day?
Is there any chance to get pregnant?

You didn't mention this the first time.

Emergency contraception is 90-95% effective when used properly within 24 hours.

Anonymous

Please I need urgent help, i jerked off than i cleaned my sperm with toilet papre afterwards i rubbed her clit, she is a virgin and i never touched her vagina, can she be pregnant

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :