can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

Hi this thread seems to get a lot of comments and replies and any help would be great.

Me and my boyfriend were having intercourse and he uses the pull out method and comes on my stomach/chest.

He had come on his hands and fingers and proceeded to stick his fingers inside me.

I last had my period on November 17th. Is there any chance I could get pregnant by this happening?

I have a question. Me and my boyfriend were having sex he jerked off and had cum on his fingers and stuck them inside me then realized and pulled them out. But the cum was sitting on his hand 10-20 mins before he put them inside. Am I pregnant or just worrying for nothing?

Guide (reply to Kyky02)

Hello Kyky02,

That was risky. If the semen was still wet when he inserted his fingers, there was a chance of becoming pregnant. Especially if this happened during your fertile time, which is five days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation.

Wait for your period to start. If you are late by at least seven days, test for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

I was just fooling around with my guy in the car & i gave him a hand job, he came on my hand but i wiped it off. When i got home about 5-10 minutes later i was checking my vagina & touched it with the same hand that he came on. After realizing that i washed my hands, and my vagina. The sperm was dry & it didn't have a smell.

Please tell me I'm not pregnant!!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Getting your next period on time will tell you that you are not pregnant.

I can tell you that there was no risk for becoming pregnant because you wiped off any semen and sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. Any remaining semen which was dried, only contained dead sperm.

Regards,

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a handjob almost 1 week ago. He came on my hand, then we walked home holding hands, I did a few things and about an hour and a half after he came I fingered myself for a few minutes before realising my mistake. I hadn't washed my hands at all when I fingered myself, but it had dried I believe. Is there any chance I could be pregnant?

Did you not wash your hand after he ejaculated into it? You need to wash in future, at least to practice basic hygiene.

There is zero pregnancy risk. Sperm would be long dead.

Anonymous

if i gave my boyfriend a hand job and he cummed all over my hand including my fingers and i grabbed my jacket and held it for a while then i put it back then i told him to go wash his hands but he didn't wanna get up so it took me like 6-7 minutes to make him get up then he went to the restroom for like 6-7 minutes again then he came back and we talked for like 3 minutes then he wanted to finger me so i put down my sweatpants and then i grabbed the couch so he fingered me for like 10-15 minutes then i wanted to see if i was wet so i touched myself down there * i didn't put my finger inside* now i'm really scared that i could be pregnant because it was the hand that i gave him a handjob with

Anonymous

Hi,
I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he came on my hand. Half an hour later, used the same hand to finger myself. Is it possible to get pregnant? I was fairly wet at the time of fingering and my period isn't due till another week. Should I have a plan B ill?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Did you remove the semen from your fingers and hand, either by wiping with a cloth or washing with soap and water?

Was there still fresh semen on your finger when you masturbated?
If so, then there was a risk, but only if this happened close to when you were ovulating. You are fertile five days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation.

If you removed the ejacuated semen or if it had dried, there would be no living sperm to cause you to become pregnant.

It may be too late to take Plan B. Plan B is effective if taken within 72 hours of contraceptive failure, and prior to ovulation.

Regards,