can a girl get pregnant if she has cum on her hands?

By Lindsey September 25, 2009 - 4:28pm

okay so i was jacking my boyfriend off and well he cam on my hands and like 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me and i didnt remember i had cum on my hands and i touched my clit.. the cum was dry and i ask pretty much every person i can think of if i could be pregnant and they say no.. im really worried about it. please help. thank you!

Anonymous

hi,
My boyfriend had pre ej but he cleaned it with his hand and then he washed his hands with water but didnt use soap.After that he fingered me so is there any chance of being preg.

thanks

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No chance for pregnancy.

Pre-ejaculate is the liquid that leaks out of the penis during sexual arousal but before ejaculation. Pre-ejaculate is not semen and does not contain sperm. But, it can pick up sperm remaining in his urethra from a previous ejaculation. But, once he urinates, any stowaway sperm is flushed out.

Regards,

Anonymous

I got sperm on my hands but then I cleaned it off my hands with a shirt and then I touched my pussy. Could I get pregnant even tho I cleaned it off?

If you removed all the semen from your hands, you should not have been at risk for becoming pregnant. Better to have washed your hands with soap and water. You will know for sure once you get your next monthly period.

Regards,

Anonymous

Can I get pregnant if I had sperm on my fingers but I wiped it off and touch my vagina where the birth canal is and a little bit above? I was seeing if my boyfriend came on me and I felt my own wetness. I'm not sure if there was a lot of sperm to cause pregnancy.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The only way there can be a risk is if there was live sperm on your finger. Since you wiped your hands, it's not likely but we can't say for sure.

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then he wiped his hands with baby wipes then put germ x on his hands. He then came inside and washed his hands and then fingered me a little after. Now I've had brown discharge 3 days after that happened. Could I be pregnant?

I don't see how you could be pregnant. Sounds like your boyfriend removed all semen.

Generally, brown vaginal discharge is old blood and uterine lining left over from your last period.

Anonymous, is your next period due soon?

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

My period sort of just ended. I have been having issues with birth control as I had been having problems with ovarian cysts. I accidentally had taken a pill a little later during the day and that usually makes me start a period. It ended on the previous Friday.

That explains the brown discharge.

Pregnancy Guide