ask: Can a girls cherry be popped by just getting fingered?

By EmilyMarie

Me and my boyfriend were having a little fun when I felt a sharp pain, and he pulled his hand out and there was blood, I'm a little worried D:

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your question. A woman's hymen (cherry as they call it) can be broken in many ways as it is very thin. Most women break theirs prior to having sex based on just regular activity. It can cause bleeding and the amount could be different for each woman. If you have continuous bleeding, you may want to check with your doctor but if it has now gone away, you should be fine.

Hope this helps.

Missie

EmilyMarie

And there was like a medium amount of blood,and I had my period last week so I know it wasn't that, but can I please get an answer soon???????????

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: