Can have baby, i am 44yrs ?

I am diabetic since 2010 march. I m fit physically. I am having regular periods. i never had baby, Please let me know. Thank u

Susan gave you some great advice.  Here's a link about other women on the EmpowHER site that you'll enjoy reading.

All the best,

Thanks for your post and welcome! 

Many women have healthy pregnancies at 44!

But after 40, it's a lot harder to conceive, even if you are in good shape, since your eggs are aging too. There are also more complications in your mid 40's, including an increased risk of having a child with Down's. 

You will have to have your blood monitored carefully during your pregnancy. 

You should not spend much time wondering, since time is of the essence, start trying straight away. If you have no luck within 3-6 months talk to your doctor.

Good luck and we hope you have good news for us soon!

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide