Can having protected sex delay my period?

By Anonymous March 25, 2012 - 5:14am

Well, Actually, my period calculator is telling me that I'm supposed to start on my period tomorrow. But my boyfriend came over the other day and we did it (with a condom), but the thing scares me since I've been peeing a lot lately, I get white discharge from down there and I haven't been eating properly a few days before we did it. Also, his penis touched the area near my vagina after we've thrown the used condom away. I've thrown up a lot yesterday and I'm panicking. Any advice?

Hi, i have sex like 2 and a half weeks ago and with fully protected. My period is irregular all the time. Sometime it comes on the first week or the last week of the month. Im really stress out because i do not know if i'm pregnant. I took the pregnancy test a few days ago and it shown negative(3times). Does having sex change or delay your body or menstration cycle period?

hi, i had sex with my boyfriend a few times latley, first time ever having sex and he was wearing a condom and befor he "came" he pulled out and then took the condom off not near me, then checked it to make sure there was no holes. witch there wasnt, im supposed to get my period soon but im really scared. we did everything to be safe, im going on birth controll this week, do you think im okay?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Anytime you have sex, you risk the chance of pregnancy. SInce you are close to your period time (tomorrow), I would assume you were not ovulating and therefore, very minimal chance of pregnancy. Your symptoms could certainly be premenstrual and stress at the same time as you are afraid of possible pregnancy.

I think you should be fine. Please keep us posted.