Q: 

Can I b pregnant with withdrawal at 24th day of my cycle?

By June 12, 2017 - 3:17pm

Hi, I have 29-32 days periods , I watched my fertile days by cervical mucus, my last period was due on May 10th, and the day I noticed elastic and "egg white mucus" was on May 25-26th, I had withdrawal sex on June 2nd but he doesn´t ejaculate inside me (he were inside few time) but in my stomach, even though we were "simulating" penetracion by rubbing until he ejaculate and stays a moment kissing -he above me-, I am worried if something of semen got into my vagina by doing this (it this enough to get pregnant?), must add that I finished having cervical mucus n have been "dry" for 2 or 3 days by then. I suppously to have my period between June 8th-10th but not a single sympthom until 6th my breast start to hurt (they always hurt like a week before) so that means only 2 days before the expected date, and have been feeling lightly cramps that came n goes since my breast start to hurt, also have been a rise on the sex appettite which happens to me some cycles during my menstruation, well, I've read that having sex promotes the menstruation, but had sex on June 10th -protected this time-, but nothing at all and I'm starting to real panicking here....n have other question, if the man doesn´t get outside the girl after ejaculates with condom, it's very risky? because my bf stays in for a while, n then grab the condom and got out, but i was very wet, n so was he on his pubis, it´s probably semen get out the condom base and provoque a pregnant?...¿why am I so late on my cycle?? help me please... sorry for the long explanation...but over the internet and some people says that this sympthoms could be pregnant ones...

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: