Can I be? Or do I have something bad?! Please help

Hi i am 19 years old and have had a regular period for a good while now but a few days after my last period my boyfriend and I did have unprotected intercourse...now like two weeks later about to start the third week (2 weeks before scheduled period) my breast became very sore and have had a very firm lower abdomen (sometimes entire tummy is firm) with some pains (cramp like) and have to pee more often( none of this has never happened to me before). We had intercourse a few days ago and he said that I felt tighter as if I was a little swollen inside. And now my period should start on Tuesday the 30th but I'm scared something could be wrong because this has never happened to me.. Any help!? Please can I rule out pregnancy?

Hi anon and thanks for your question.

Any time you have unprotected sex you are at risk for pregnancy. The symptoms for a period and for pregnancy are similar, so there is no way to tell if what you're experiencing indicates you're pregnant. The only way to know for sure, and to gain peace of mind, is to take a pregnancy test.

Hope that helps!