can I be possibly pregnant?

By May 28, 2015 - 5:19pm

Hello .. I need help .. Last may 14 my bf and I had sex .. And it's the 18th day of my cycle. We do the pull out method .. But it scares me a lot to get pregnant . So I decide to take oral contraceptive on may 14 after we had sex I take the pill everyday until now. But why I don't have yet my period ? Can I be pregnant ? Cause it bothers me every night. Could I take a PT test? Or the pill I took has some effects for my menstruation to be late??

Hi k3m

If you are afraid of being pregnant then stop using the pullout method. To use that method you have to know your cycle extremely well and day 18 is not a safe time. You need to either use condoms everytime or go on the birth control pill. 

Your lack of period may be a side effect of may be due to pregnant. A test would be accurate by now so I suggest to take a test so you can know for sure. 

Hello ms.susan. Last June 1 I took a pregnancy test early morning but it came out negative then last june 1 at around 5pm I got my period.

HERWriter Guide (reply to k3m)

Hi again!

Well that is good news! Make sure you use good birth control in future so you don't stress out - that's not good for you!