Can I Be Preggo?

By September 6, 2015 - 10:45pm

I'm 18 and a Virgin. I Have Missed My Period For The Month Of August And This Is The First Time. I've Gotten Cramps But It Still Has Not Arrived,
On June 20 10 Days After My Period My Boyfriend Rubbed His Penis Against My Vagina For A Good While To Give Me Pleasure. Caould This Gt Me Pregnant ? However I Got My Period July 11.

Hi Avauin18!

You can't be pregnant if you got your period after sexual activity, and since you didn't have intercourse then you're certainly not pregnant.

You are delayed for other reasons including stress or a change in body chemistry.