Can I be pregnant

So last month me and my boyfriend dry humped with clothes on. Most of the time we both have on basketball shorts or sweatpants. One time he ejaculated but it never came through his underwear. I'm 7 days late on my period and I'm starting to freak out that I could be pregnant. I haven't had any sworeness in my breast or any morning sickness. We are both Virgin so there has been no penetration. I'm really scared.

Thank you. I've been having cramps so I'm hoping to start soon.

There is no possible way for two clothed people to make out and for someone to get pregnant from this.

Your period is delayed for other reasons - see a doctor if you don't get it this month but it has nothing to do with pregnancy. 

My boyfriend and I had genital contact with no ejaculation or penetration on August 23. I had my period on Friday sept 11, and it lasted until the 14th. just today I have recieved small amounts of blood in my discharge. Is there a chance I am pregnant?