can i be pregnant

OK my cycle was due June 12 I missed 4 days on the 16 I started spotting not able to fill a panty liner or tampon I went to the er he said I was starting my cycle me and my husband started on the 8 the of June to see if we could make it happen its the 17 the I'm cramping and still just spotting it doesn't feel like my cycle normally when I come on I cramp then the blood just flows I'm been tired cranky cramps and headaches I took a pt after I missed my cycle twice 2 days apart both neg is this my cycle

I am not sure what's going on, it sounds like you're having an off-month that can be caused by a hormonal fluctuation.

Since your two tests are negative, assume you are not pregnant and see what happens with your cycle in the next few weeks.

OK thanks cus I thought it was imb maybe it is my cycle