Can I be pregnant?

By June 22, 2015 - 4:54pm

Hi! So about two and a half weeks ago I have my boyfriend a hand job. He Came/cued (Sorry for the wrong wording) on my hand. After that I wiped my hands off with tissue. While I did that, my boyfriend went to wash his hands. After that I went to wash my hands with soap and water, and if I remember correctly, I either wiped it on a towel or my shirt. A few hours later once I got home, I masturbated if I remember. My period is I think in a week and a half but my breast have been sore around the center, near the nipple area. I had slight cramps but they weren't the same pain as period cramps, they were near the clit area but it's been fine.(It was a sore pain and sorry for the to much info but I was masturbating to much with my clit.) But can someone please help. I'm scared...
Thank you for your help!

Hi Balexis!

There is absolutely no way pregnancy can occur. For pregnancy to occur you need to have sperm deposited into the vagina. Don't overthink this - you're not pregnant. Your symptoms are probably that of PMS.

Thank you! Sorry I posted the question to much im just over reacting and over thinking. I tend to do this a lot, and it doesn't help me. Thank you for helping me!