Can I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were fooling around the other day. We were grinding on each other but he had shorts and underwear on and i had underwear on. He fingered me and after that I gave him a hand job but he never touched me afterwards. I realize that getting pregnant from this is very low but its almost the end of the month and i still did not get my period! I have been so scared and I did get the symptoms of a period but no period! Please help me!

Your risk is not just low - it's impossible for you to get pregnant this way. Stress can delay periods. Try to relax and it'll be along soon.

But the period symptoms I had have came and now have gone. Should i be worried about it? I am usually regular.

Worried in what sense? A late period? Since pregnancy can be ruled out, then it's likely you're just late this month for unknown reasons. This can happen randomly. PMS tends to go away a few days before a period starts so this may be what's going on. You can always put a call into your doctors office.