Can I be pregnant?

I missed my first week of birth control pillspills, I had unprotected sex and took one pill the night of. I haven't taken any pills since then. Last week I spotted/bled for about 2-3 days and I'm not due to get my period until this week. Can I be pregnant?

Yes, pregnancy is possible since you only took one pill and had unprotected sex. Spotting may have been due to taking that one pill or it may have been implantation bleeding meaning pregnancy. However, you may not have anything to worry about, we can't say for sure. If you don't get your period within a week, a pregnancy test will be accurate by then.