can I be pregnant

By Anonymous November 9, 2015 - 9:39am

May was the last time i had a period June I bleed very lightly for 3 days July I'd wipe and see a little on toilet paper for a few days then august September October nothing no period I have had stomach pains around my belly button I have taken home tests 4 negative and two positive but so light I didn't see them at first I have gone to the doctor he never told me my results and was the rudest doctor I have ever met I cried for hours after visiting with him I guess because I was scared it's beena month since I went to the doctors now but now I'm scared to go to the doctor again he was so rude

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am terribly sorry to hear how poorly you have been treated. It is inexcusable that a physician did not tell you the result of the tests.

It is very important to determine the reason you have not had a normal period since May.

If you were pregnant, you would be five months into a pregnancy and would be showing signs of growing abdomen.

I suggest you find a new doctor and make an appointment as soon as possible. Depending where you live, consider a walk-in health clinic or women's health clinic.