Can I Be Pregnant?

By February 7, 2016 - 6:10pm

I had unprotected sex for less than a minute that did not involve ejaculation from my partner. I got my period a week later, a day before the expected arrival and lasted a day shorter than the usual cycle. (Lasted 5 days instead of 6). Now,I'm a day late according to my app. Can I be pregnant? Please help, I have been stressing out

Is it also normal that for my last period I experienced it one day shorter than the normal cycle ? It usually lasts 6 days but this time it was 5 days. I'm still young and know periods can be irregular at this age, can that be the reason?

HERWriter Guide (reply to helpmeplease124)

Yes, that is perfectly normal. Periods aren't always alike and will be that way for the duration of a woman's fertile years.

Thank you so much. This kinda has eased me down. I've read a lot about pre ejaculate fluid and that has worried me into how much it could be effective. I know definitely that my cycle was not implantation bleeding because it did not match any characteristics I'm just really worked up because my period usually arrives between the 4th- the 7th.

Hi helpmeplease

Thanks for your post.

You didn't have ejaculation when you had sex and you had a period since. This means you are not pregnant from having sex at that time. You may be late for other reasons including stress. Your period will be along when it's ready.