Can i be pregnant?

By Anonymous February 24, 2016 - 2:18pm

Hi, I've been on the pill for a year and a half. I missed my pill last Wednesday at 10pm but took it as soon as I woke up Sunday morning, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I believe he came on it, but not fully inside and I just found out it was my fertility week, what are my chances of being pregnant?

Anonymous

im having some heavy cramping in my left side lower abdomen. it feels like my regular menstrual cramps. but, i aready had my period this month on the 1st. (could it be ovulation??) me and my boyfriend had a pregnancy scare, so i took a plan b about 2 days ago.. could it be from that? i know pregnancy cramps are similar to menstrual cramps, im just really stressing over this. i need some honest answers right now, im only 16 and really need advice. where are pregnancy cramps usually located? like i stated, im only having it in one area.

Anonymous

Hi,
I lost my virginity 3 months ago and I've have 2 periods since then and one of them only lasted 3 days this period is 2 1/2 weeks late tho, I'm starting to get worried. Could I be pregnant?

Two periods after sex (I assume you used protection) means you're not pregnant so you must be late for other reasons including a simple change in body chemistry. A pregnancy test can confirm this for you for reassurance.

Anonymous

Dear Doctor,
I am in a state of confusion right now and i dont know what to do. My wife and I, never planned on having a baby soon, But she missed are period in the month of March (17th) despite using a postinor 2 tablet. Pregnancy test done twice indicated that she is pregnant. At week 6 we were told the baby is yet to be seen in Scan. Now at week 13, we were told that the baby can not be seen in scan and it is possible that the eggs were not viable as at the time of fertilization. We were told that we will have to evacuate. Am still shock because all indications shows that she is pregnant. Pls what can i do, i dont want an evacuation because of the risks involved.

It sounds like your wife got pregnant and may have had a miscarriage. An "evacuation" is considered a very safe procedure. Your wife may need this if she miscarried.

Could Postinor 2 be resposible for this Problem?. like i earlier said, She got pregnant despite using Postinor 2. Do we also need to visit another specialist for another scan? also what happens if she doesnt want to do Evacuation?

Postinor 2 will not hurt a pregnancy if she was pregnant already or got pregnant despite taking it so it wouldn't be responsible.

You can certainly get a second opinion, that's not a bad idea.

I'm not sure why your wife doesn't want an evacuation? It's safe and can prevent infections that could occur due to an incomplete pregnancy/miscarriage.

Anonymous

I have a question we are freaaaking out intensely. So me and my girldriend had sex with no penetration. We humped together and she has no clothes and i am wearing underwear. I didnt put it in or anything like it did not even touch it without the underwear. Then at the very end, i came likeee while standing up and she was slightly far away from mee and the semen went everywhere but im sure that it fell on the ground. We are in a state of panic if she is pregnant right now but im pretty sure that my semen didnt even touched her vagina and she is far away enough to hit her.can she be pregnant? Like she is saying shes having symptoms like 4 days after it happens. Please help

You have nothing to worry about!

Having sex means penetration and you didn't have sex.

Sperm doesn't jump up and find a vagina - her symptoms are likely due to fear of pregnancy. She cannot get pregnant from this kind of activity.

I just have a quick question. Why does it neeed to have penetration to get pregnant? And also can sex and fear of pregnancy and worriedness delay the symptoms or even the menstrual period?