Can I be pregnant ?

By Anonymous March 31, 2016 - 10:28am

I had my tubes tied after my 3rd child July 2013 and I been having my period every month same time and now March I'm late . I feel tired and I have cramps but no cycle , so I don't know if its stress or what . But I have the pains like I'm on the cycle for a couple weeks but no period . Please Help me I'm going crazy .

Pregnancy is rare with a tubal but it can happen. A test will let you know.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/your-permanent-birth-control-reliable-what-you-need-know