Can I be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 19, 2016 - 12:51am

We was just fooling around on March 31st, two days before my periods. His penis touched my vagina. He didn't ejaculate inside me but he had precm on him. He has previously urinated after his last ejaculation, so there can't be sperm in the precm, yeah? I'm a virgin too. I got my periods two days later, on correct time. Heavy and like my usual one, for five days. Can I be pregnant still?

Correct, there should be no pre-ejaculate.

Either way, pregnancy is not possible since you didn't have sex and you had your period after. You're not pregnant.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors