Can I be pregnant?

I had unsafe sex and we used the pull out method then 2 days later my period came early than expected I didn't get the usual strong cramps just slightly there cramps. I am nauseated but no vomiting really tired alot . plus my sense of smell is so strong.

As long as you got your period then you are not pregnant. There is no true 'safe' time to have sex but right before your period is due is probably the safest time of all. You're not pregnant.

Your symptoms may be due to your period or your heightened stress about pregnancy.