can i be pregnant ??

By May 23, 2016 - 3:43am

in april i had my period started on 10th april-14th april ..after that we had 2 times intercourse but protected ones mostly ,after that period i dont exactly remember the date but my bf fingered me at that time i had minute bleeding ..my cycle is 35 days..home pregnancy test result is negative on 18th may ..i did not have my period yet ....can I be pregnant now or what could be the reason for period delay? if u think i could be pregnant please tell me how many weeks it can be ..am stressing a lot these days because of it ..please help me ..thanks in advance

Hi and thank you for your question!

Emergency contraception can delay the next period so this could be what is going on.
We can't speculate how far along you may be in pregnancy since your test was negative. If you don't get your period in the next week or so, test again but your risk is very low since you took emergency contraception.

Don't take EC if you have had protected sex, it will disrupt your cycle and is unnecessary.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

hi doctor i forgot to mention i took idoz 72 pill on may 18th after protected intercourse only ... now i hope u can answer my question accurately to some extent ..thank you