Can I be pregnant

By June 2, 2016 - 10:53am

"Me and my bf were grinding parts with no clothes had a paper inside my vagina there was no penetrating nor ejaculation but I am still worried can I be pregnant I didn't take any pills this happened yesterday today I feel kind of dizzy an have cravings or is "it because im over thinking

Hi Lambert 243

You cannot get pregnant if there was no penetration and no ejaculation. You can read more about this here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

We didn't have any clothes on n this happened yesterday I feeling dizzy and have cravings or is it just because I'm over thinking it to much

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lambert 243)

Hi again!

I can't say what these symptoms are about but stress is a possible culprit. These symptoms cannot be related to pregnancy, a person doesn't actually get pregnant for at least 5-6 days after the sex act.