Q: 

Can i be pregnant?

By December 8, 2016 - 11:01am

My boyfriend and i had protexted sex and he pulled out before ejaculating, the condom was in place and we did not have any foreplay so I knew I was fine, but the next day at night i gave him a blowjob after he fingered me. After he ejaculated in my mouth and i swallowed, i obviously used my hands and mouth for the blowjob, we both went to the bathroom where i touched myself on the tip of the opening of my vagina because something was sore there at that moment. -' i pregnant? Period is late and havent had any intercouse since. But have started using concerta for the first time for a month and just stopped it now. Urgent please help.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: