Can I be pregnant?

By June 16, 2011 - 1:01am

I haven't had my period in 4 days. I would have pain like right in the middle of my stomache every few days, not every day though. I feel bloated and I've been eating more than usual but i still weigh the same as i did before. I go from 142 to 150 almost everyday, so i basically loose then i gain or i gain then i loose. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant, are these symptoms of early pregnancy? And yes, I kno every month on one of these days you have your period, but i sometimes transfer from the begining of the month to the end.....But please if anyone could help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi Icecremeandcake

When you say you haven't had your period in 4 days, do you meanit's four days late?

Your symptoms sound like PMS or pregnancy (they are similar) but if you have been having sex and are 4 days late, it's time to take a pregnancy test.