can i be pregnant?

By January 6, 2017 - 12:41pm

hi. i had my period on 12 dec. i m irregular. i had sex 6 times since then , everytime with a condom on, and he didn t ejaculated in me. but last time the condom broke but we figured out right away and we stopped, he didn t ejaculated but also i was bleeding. my period is due in like 4 days but then again i m irregular. last time before my period i had some brown discharge and then a few days later my period. i am experiencing the same brown discharge for 2 3 days now. my first time was after my period in december. what do u think it is? am i getting my period or am i pregnant?

hi. i have an update. that spotting lasted until 10th ( so it lasted like 7 days in total) and then the next day i ve had what i would call a heavy period in the morning, but very light the rest of the day, the same is today. I need to mention that is the first period after being sexually active ( protected) . Does it count for something? Could i be pregnant? Oh and also, i ve had the constant need for burping...

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jojoliqqqq)

Hi Jojo

You have your period now so there is nothing to worry about. Spotting is often due to a hormonal balance; it's rarely something serious when it ends in a period.

Your burping is probably digestive in nature.

Hello Jojo

Thank you for your post.

We cannot tell any person if they are pregnant or not, over the Internet. You need to take a pregnancy test.

It seems like your period is starting the same way it did last time so it doesn't look like you have anything to worry about. Again, a test will let you know for sure.

hi had unprotected sex on dec 4 and i had a regular period on dec 16 but its late for 6 days can i be pregnant? i didnt feel any symptoms

HERWriter Guide (reply to solunasol)

Hello solunasol

If you had a period after sex then you can't be pregnant from that sex. You may be late for other reasons but a test will ease your mind.