Can i be pregnant??

I am 18 years old and I have had sex with my bf 4 times now in the past 2 months. We did not use condoms. (I know, we should have used protection, but we didn't and it's 2 late now.) He said he did not cum in me, but i have been feeling very weird. I don't know if it's just my imagination getting the best of me or if i really could be pregnant. I guess my question 2 u is, can i be pregnant even tho my bf did not cum??

Feeling "weird" could mean anything but since you have been having unprotected sex, take a pregnancy test and you'll know where you stand.

thank you, im going today to buy the test just to be sure. But is it possible since he did not finish?? I keep getting different answers.

yes it is possible as some semen can be released without him actually finishing and all it takes is 1 sperm!

thank you, i am definitely going 2 get a test asap!