Can I be pregnant?

By December 19, 2011 - 11:10am

So, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and he came inside my mouth, I swallowed and after that we kissed. We kept kissing and talking for a bit, then about half hour later we kissed again and then he gave me oral sex. It dawn on me later on that we didn't clean our mouths before it... I don't know if this sounds silly or not, but I'm scared. Can I be pregnant? I know I'm nearing ovulation cause I use the FAM since I can't use hormonal birth control and IUDs are not recommended for me. I'm not a teen so this makes the whole thing more embarrassing :S

Hi anagraph

No, you cannot get pregnant this way.

For more information on sex, click here: http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/misconceptions-sex