can I be pregnant

By November 13, 2009 - 6:44am

oct 18 I got my periods which is 26 days cycle . later on oct 28 me and my boy friend were together I gave him oral sex and then he ejaculated then I wiped my hands with a cloth after 10 minutes I was took over again and i mastrubated with my finger to bring my feelings down is there any chance of the sperm entering my vagina.........-
- I have read different places that sperm needs a moist warm enviornment to survive. What constitutes a moist warm enviornment. Does a bathtub constitute a moist warm enviornment? Can sperm survice in water such as in a bathtub? Can sperm survive on a "damp towel" that is used to clean up sperm after an ejaculation

- Can sperm survive in a woman Women's way's mouth and for how long, technically a moist warm enviornment? What if you ejaculate or get pre-*** in a woman Women's way's mouth, deep kiss, and then perform oral sex
can she get pregnant? can semen on the panties make one pregnant
Does anyone know anyone that anyone has become pregnant without having intercourse?

Dear Ninu

A moist environment is just that - moist/damp/wet.

A woman can get pregnant any time there is genital contact between her and a fertile man.

It might be a good idea to go on the birth control pill so that you don't have all these worries about so many different scenarios on how one can get pregnant, especially if you don't want to get pregnant (it doesn't sound like you do).

Contact your health care provider to discuss these options, and again, where there genital contact between a fertile man and woman, or sperm can come into contact with a woman's genital region - a woman can get pregnant.

And don't forget to always use a condom! We wish you the best!