Q: 

Can I be pregnant?

So i had unprotected sex the day after my last period which was July 21 he didnt come in me, he didnt go wash off after he ejeculated and about 25-30 minutes later we had sex again but with a condom but the condom ripped so i took the pill next choice after i took the pills avout 5 dats later i was bleeding but it was light. I was suppose to get my period on August 10th till this day i havent go my period. I just want to know why i havent had my period, can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

The bleeding you had might have been your period.  If your period was due on the tenth, yes you should take a home pregnancy test. 

Daisy

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Most women experience changes on their next period after taking an emergency pill. Such as a shorter or longer, heavier or lighter.  You might need to wait until your period is due and take a pregnancy test.

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101

Daisy

My period was due on the 10th of this month, so i should take a pragnancy test.

Tags: