Can I be pregnant

By Anonymous April 29, 2014 - 10:23am

I've had unprotected sex and I was due for my period usually on the 10th and now the 29 I've had cramping but no bleeding until about a week ago I bled once then it stopped and haven't had any cramping since help :)

I didn't get any bleeding on the 10th until a week later I bled once then it stopped and haven't had anything since then

I think it's a good idea to take a test so you can rule that out.

You need to take a pregnancy test to see where you stand, otherwise it's just a guessing game.

You said you were due for your period on the 10th - did you get it then?