Q: 

can I be pregnant?

I was 71/2 days late on my period had pregnancy symptoms but I had intercourse with my husband and I believe my period had started . I had spotting of lil red dots my period was light didnt have to use a pad had a few blood clots then it was gone ! Can I be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had unprotected intercourse your chances for pregnancy to occur are higher. If you notice chances to your cycle, you might want to take a home pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. Hope this was helpful?

Daisy