Can I be pregnant?

I hade unprotected sex on the 9th and 15th of april. I had my period normally in May on May 2nd till may 6. It wasn't light as they say implantation bleeding . But now it is june 6th and my period hasn't came. I took a pregnancy test that can out negative. Can u still be pregnant

Ok so my period was late it usally come on around the 30th and last til the 7th. Well I went to planned parent hood took a test n it was positive. But on the 7th my period came on... im I still pregnant or what should I do????

A false positive is very rare so you may be pregnant but you also may be having a miscarriage. Go back to PP and ask for another test and an evaluation. 

We wish you the best,

The likelihood of you being pregnant is very low. 

Even a light period is still a period (implantation is literally drops) and a period is a sign of not being pregnant, along with negative pregnancy tests. 

Your period is likely just late, give yourself a few more days, it's only a couple of days late right now. 

Has this helped?