Can I be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on June 3rd, 2014. While having sex, the condom broke but he did not ejaculate at all and I am on birth control. But I have been really gassy, popping a lot and very slight abdominal cramps. My period is not due for another 2 weeks and I can't bare the wait! It's all I think about! Could I be pregnant?

Your symptoms of abdominal bloating, gas, cramping and increased bowel movements indicate a gastrointestinal issue. You could be suffering with a food allergy or food intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, or a parasite infection.

There is no chance of pregnancy, even though the condom broke, because you are on birth control.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I have gone from pooping a lot to just pooping one time yesterday and none at all today. What does this mean?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I am guessing that what ever irritated your gastrointestinal tract to cause increased bowel movements has been eliminated. Your bowels could be returning to normal.